Some good Psychic Chats are great for the soul. And here I present a few links and suggestions so you can connect with other like minded people. Everything from the best psychics to pictures of ghosts.
If you’re like me you just love good conversation. Either “one on one” or with a whole group of people. Psychic conversations are rarely boring and you get to meet some wonderful folk. And why do I like them? The people are usually open to letting you share your experiences – regardless of what others might have said to you in the past. Below are a few hints on how to create great psychic conversations also.
You can find psychic chats everywhere:
- Psychic online chats – If in a forum – these are free. Try to find a general forum, one that has many visitors with hundreds if not thousands of entries. You can branch off into particular areas from there. Here are two you might find interesting. Psychic Paranormal Forums and Unexplained Mysteries – you have to register for both but there seems to be some pretty lively discussion.
- Online Readings – Most readings you have to pay for. Some offer a free few minutes to start. Their ads will reflect the type of reader they are – direct? Motherly? Structured?
- Spiritualist Churches – these are free. Located in many cities around the world they are full of very interesting people. If you don’t like one try another. They are not all the same.
- Coffee Shops – ring around and ask if they have psychic readers throughout the day. You can usually tell by the decor if they are spiritually aware.
- Metaphysical Shops – these are a magnet for anyone psychic. They usually have readers and folk just hanging around for a chat.
- Body & Soul Events – Many major cities run these a few times a year. They are a treasure trove for psychic chats, interesting people and meditation treasures.
Every so often I end up in the company of non believers. I do not encourage these people, they wear me out. Their standard joke: “If they are psychic why can’t they predict lottery numbers!” – then they burst into laughter at their originality. They slam anyone who has an original thought or experience alien to their thinking – and label others fruitcakes.
I admire psychics they just keep doing what they do, regardless. If you want psychic chats don’t get caught up with skeptics – it will do your head in. Let the skeptics talk with skeptics – they love it.
A real skeptic is someone who wants scientific proof – their minds are open to possibilities. Whereas a believer is someone who will not shift their beliefs regardless.
Psychic Medium Robert Reeves has a great way of dealing with this. If he is in the company of negative people he imagines he is earning $100 an hour and is giving them free time. This is a great motivator to excuse yourself.
Great Conversation Starters
There will never be a dull moment when you get involved in psychic chats – here are a few topics you can explore.
- Spirit in the House. A sad spirit has hitch hiked home on your husband’s back. There could be no other answer for him being so grumpy.
- Shadow People. You saw something recently that has you dumbfounded – you know they were shadow people. Most will ask: “what are shadow people?” Great conversation starter.
- Mention the Palm. The lines on our palms tell stories. The four main lines are head, heart, life and fate. Get to understand what these mean and you will never be short of conversation again.
- Dream Interpretation. Don’t get too caught up with dream interpretation books. Each dream is unique to us – is it a message? Ask friends for their interpretation and she what develops.
- A Friend is Psychic. A journalist friend of many decades Robin, accompanied me when I interviewed Master Palmist Ian Cameron. It was on this trip that I learned that her mother channeled spirits and she was a palm reader. You just never know. So now I drop little hints that anyone psychically inclined might latch on to.
- House Clearing. You have had or know of someone who has spirits in the house. Psychic Medium Amanda Roussety conducts house clearings and sends spirits on their merry way – she says there is nothing to fear. This is also a great conversation starter.
Enjoy your psychic chats. The world is a great place with many interesting, creative and fun people. Don’t get caught up with the negative. Let your mind run free on this journey of exploration.