You sense you are psychic or someone has told you. You keep asking yourself am I psychic? – Incidents have happened that you cannot explain – and it keeps popping up in your mind. You may be embarrassed to talk about it. You might fear people laughing at you.
You may wonder if what you are sensing is normal. And that same question pops into your head – am I psychic? See if you can relate to any of these.
- Clairvoyance (From the French “clair” = clear. voyance = sight. You see things but not necessarily with your eyes.
- Clairaudience (audience = hearing) You hear things but not necessarily as most normally hear.
- Clairsentience (sentience = feeling) Feelings/sensing. You pick up on emotions and energy around you – you are sensitive to others. Today the word empath is being used more and more.
- Psychometry You handle an object and pick up information about the person who owns it – alive or passed.
- Aura – You see a flow of energy around certain people. You can discover things about the person by their aura’s colour. Often in religious paintings you will see an aura around the body or the head.
The five senses of sight, sound, smell, taste and touch are what we are familiar with but the sixth sense is our inner source of wisdom – our “gut feeling”. It is your sixth sense that has you exploring things.
Don’t get too serious. You have to keep your sense of humour. You won’t suddenly turn “odd”. Yes, there are psychics who are odd but but so are some others in our society. Most look fairly “normal” – but when I go for a reading I am drawn to the one who looks a tad out of place. I want the whole experience. Colours, lights, cards and music!
Why Am I Psychic?
Nobody knows – is it the genes, the passion or the adventure? Perhaps the gift is in us all. Some psychics find great peace and strength in mediation. And if you want to explore, meditation will get your creative mind pumping. Any course is a good one or read the practical book “How to Meditate” by Kathleen McDonald, a Buddhist Nun. She keeps it to the basics and offers many solutions to stop the mind chattering. Am I psychic? – are you nearer to your answer?
When am I Psychic?
Many psychics try to switch off when they can. As their heads go non stop. Meditation can be a great key for that.
Getting into the moment can help stop the chatter also. A very popular book for psychics is ” The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle – he writes beautifully about the importance of being in the now – right now.
How am I psychic?
During readings psychic medium Amanda Roussety experiences pain. She will identify the pain as belonging to the person passed or the person she is reading for. Her psychic senses have been with her since childhood and are very fine tuned.
Most psychics have normal jobs. Some are nursing sisters, old age care, naturopaths, tradespeople, shopkeepers, writers, media and on and on. There is no one occupation that psychics have evolved from.
I believe we all have psychic ability. A “normal” person may call it a co-incidence. But a psychic will question and talk about it. Not all psychics are wonderful – some are boring, some rant and rave. But most are beautiful souls enjoying their adventure.
Are you still asking yourself – am I psychic? You might enjoy finding out how to be psychic and developing your gift further. Give it a go you have nothing to lose.